Psychologists of the International East-European University held a lecture for the department heads of territorial bodies of inquiry Interior Udmurtia
Today in the seminar-meeting of heads of departments of inquiry to the Interior Ministry in the Udmurt Republic, with the assistance of the Public Council under Ministry of Interior in SD, a meeting of police officers from the chair MVEU candidate of psychological sciences, Sergei Subbotin. Sergey gave the audience a lecture on "The Interrogator – suspect – way communication," the basic meaning of which is to discuss the problem of psychological conflict inevitably arises between the investigator and the person under investigation in a criminal investigation. Lecturer shared with the police, who came to the seminar from all parts of Udmurtia, some ways of establishing psychological contact, and outlined the main causes of the conflict.
This is not the first attempt to attract specialists and psychologists to the process of skill development Department. Previously, with the heads of the Interior Ministry on SD as well as students Vocational Training Centre on Sustainable Interior met Chairman of the Board of Trustees MVEU, a member of the International Association of Vocational Education and Leo Gordon Institute of Psychology, specialist institution Barbara Novikov.
Such meetings have become a tradition and in the Interior Ministry on SD looks forward to continued constructive cooperation with the International East-European University.
Press Service of the Ministry of Interior in Udmurtia
- In Udmurtia, selected participants of the next stage of the republican Interior Ministry Spartakiads
- In Rostov-on-Don, investigators uncovered the murder
- The Interior Ministry reported the Udmurt Republic Police Chief
- Alexander Gorovoy held a seminar-meeting of the commanders of special units of police of the Far Eastern Federal District
- In the Lipetsk region investigators found significant fraud in the field of funeral services